Non-profit organizations rely on printed materials to reach larger audiences to support their organization. And we know it is important the these printed materials are cost-effective.
- Non-Profit - A nonprofit organization is often dedicated to furthering a particular social cause or advocating for a particular point of view. The Print Source works with nonprofit organizations to help them market themselves to further achieve its mission.
- Direct Mail - Direct Mail can be an excellent tool for your business to offer coupons, discounts, and specials to your valued customers. Offering a good deal is a great way to entice prospects to learn more about your business. Direct mail can be a great way to promote that new service or product directly to your customer. And the printed piece can serve as a good reminder when your client is ready to reach out for that service or product. Also, it can be a way to send a sample of your product or offer a free sample to anyone who responds to your mailing.
- Posters - Posters can serve as a very attention-grabbing way to reach a broad audience than smaller forms of print marketing like brochures or flyers. Your business can use simple eye-catching designed posters to make a strong visual impression that will linger in the mind of those potential clients. Posters offer a wide range of sizes and shapes from which to choose. Smaller posters can be used to advertise an upcoming sale or event, while larger formats for branding-geared campaigns.
- Banners - Banners can inexpensively bring your business brand to life and boost business. A banner can be custom designed in a variety of sizes and types, and depending on your business. Give your banner a voice and an image to linger in the mind of your potential client. Because it’s visual, you’ll want the colors, design, and slogans to reinforce your personal brand.
- Signs - Small businesses are aware there is no better method of getting noticed and steering more business than with signs. Having excellent signage can effectively communicate your business and drive more foot traffic. When signs are clear and useful, they will bring attention to your brand and help guide visitors throughout your building much more easily. Our designers can help you create a sign that is both eye-catching as well as representative of your company’s brand.
- Flyers - If you do it right, using flyers to help to market your business can be a strong and successful marketing tool. Flyers can also be used as a reminder mailer to prospect, clients, who you have met with previously, or who have at some point requested more information. As with any marketing, you want your flyer to drive your customer to take a specific action- such as to take advantage of a special, limited time offer, or to visit your website.
- Appeal Letters - A well-crafted appeal letter can clearly state your situation and help convince the powers-that-be to overturn an unjust decision in your favor. We can help you design a professional appeal letter to create an effective appeal letter of your own.